1. How Mahindra Gusto Connected With The Youth Over A Food Ride In South Mumbai: Recently Mahindra launched #GoGustoRides - a food ride in South Mumbai with food influencers on the Mahindra Gusto. We look at how the brand tried connecting with the youth for the campaign.
2. #5050Feeling: Inside the IPL8 Content Strategy For Britannia 50:50: Britannia 5050, an RCB sponsor has launched #5050Feeling to connect with IPL fans during RCB matches, here we take a look at how content has played a major role in the campaign.
3. Why The KFC Tweet Shop Does More Harm Than Create Buzz For Its WOW Menu: KFC launched its first tweet shop where one could pay with their tweets equaling the price of the menu item. Great concept or a harmful one?
4. With “Instant Articles” Facebook Launches A New Publishing Format: Facebook unveils “Instant Articles”, a program that natively hosts publishers’ content in its app’s News Feed with New York Times, BuzzFeed, and others.
5. These 5 Charts Tell You How The World’s Major Social Networks Have Been Faring In Q1 2015: GlobalWebIndex has released Q1 2015 report on how major social networking sites are faring. YouTube and Instagram are the coolest social networks for teens.
6. Ford Asks Young India #WhatDrivesYou Ahead Of The Launch Of Figo Aspire: For its new compact sedan ‘Figo Aspire’, Ford India has launched a massive online and offline campaign ‘What drives You’ led by actor Farhan Akhtar to discover what drives young India.
7. Why Fair & Lovely’s YouTube Video Series For Millennials Is Falling Short: To reach out to the millenials, Fair & Lovely has roped in vlogers to create videos that address their problems. We find out why the brand’s efforts are falling short.
8. With 453 Storytellers. Reliance General Insurance Co-Creates #DarkTravelTale: For building buzz on the need for travel insurance, Reliance General Insurance took the storytelling route in its 3-day campaign #DarkTravelTale, curated from Twitter storytellers.
9. #OyoLovesTrolls: Oyo Rooms Retorts With A Cheeky Response After Zo Hijacks Its Event: Oyo Rooms gathers an army of Twitter supporters to troll competitor Zo Rooms after the latter hijacked its app launch event in a case of ambush marketing.
10. Why Gionee’s #FasterThanMyDadsPhone Needs A Strong Digital Strategy To Connect With Youth: For the new Gionee Elife S7, the brand has launched #FasterThanMyDadsPhone campaign which is nothing but a series of TVCs with no strong digital leg.
11. Himalaya Sparkling White Toothpaste Targets Youth But Ignores Digital: The campaign for Himalaya Sparkling White toothpaste seems to have been launched in a haste with no clear roadmap on digital.
12. The 14 Best Mother’s Day Brand Videos of 2015: A compilation of the best Mother’s Day videos created by Indian brands in 2015.