1. The 21 Best Social Media Campaigns Of Quarter 1, 2015: A compilation of the best Indian social media campaigns reviewed at LI in the first quarter of 2015.
2. How 120 Media Collective Plans To Disrupt Video Content In Asia: 120 Media Collective recently launched Sooperfly video creation, distribution and monetisation service in alliance with UK based Diagnol View. We spoke to Roopak Saluja to understand how he wishes to disrupt this space in APAC.
3. Why YouTube Should Be Worried With Facebook’s Anthology - Branded Video Ad Program: With the launch of Anthology, the new video ad platform by Facebook to create branded videos, there is cause for concern for YouTube.
4. Why Yes Bank’s Digital Strategy For IPL 8 Needs Innovation: Yes Bank is the official partner for IPL. This time the bank has extensive on-ground activations but is running only social media contests on digital.
5. Taking A Look At SnapDeal, Flipkart and Amazon India Video Strategy To Connect With Sellers: With Snapdeal launching a sellers storytelling campaign on YouTube, we look at how Amazon India and Flipkart have been telling their seller stories.
6. How Kalyan Jewellers Has Nullified Its Apology By A Conditional Statement: Kalyan Jewellers has chosen to withdraw its ad featuring Aishwarya Rai and a slave child following an open letter and social media outrage, but was the brand’s online reputation managed well.
7. Inside Lenovo India’s Digital Strategy To Sell Its New Smartphone To Millennials Via Storytelling: For A7000 Lenovo India along with Experience Commerce launched MissionA7000 - a unique storytelling campaign on digital that involved a movie launch.
8. Maaza, Slice Or Frooti, Who Won On Digital? Analyzing the digital and social media marketing efforts of the country’s top three mango drink brands - Maaza, Slice and Frooti.
9. These 5 Charts Show How IPL 8 And The Teams Are Performing On Social Media: Data provided by Simplify360 shows how IPL 8 and its teams are performing on social media.
10. How Tata Sky Disrupts Advertising And Social Media Storytelling With #DailyDillagi: To promote the Daily Recharge Voucher, Tata Sky has launched an innovative campaign - #DailyDillagi - a disruptive storytelling effort via TV and social media.
11. The New Caprese Campaign Makes Smart Use Of Social Media To Drive Awareness (& Probably Sales): For the launch of Caprese SS’15 collection, the bag brand is using social media to not only build awareness but also drive sales in the target segment.
12. Facebook Has A Message For Marketers - Don’t Waste Money In Buying Fake Likes: Facebook is going hard on fake like business. The network has released a note on how it is stopping the business and why brands should not buy fake likes.