1. Inside The YouTube Content Strategy Of LiveMint: Sundeep Khanna Executive Editor at LiveMint shares how the publication has focused on YouTube, the content strategy, Facebook videos and the road ahead.
2. 22 Best Raksha Bandhan Visuals From Indian Brands On Facebook: Curated list of creative Facebook visuals shared by Indian brands on Raksha Bandhan.
3. How The Quint, Mobile First Digital News Platform Is Creating Videos For A Mobile Audience: Ritu Kapur from The Quint talks about how the mobile first digital news platform is investing on variety of video content & platforms to engage with mobile user.
4. A Dog, A Cat, A Pair Of Goldfish And A Cockatoo Show You How Easy Is Buying Furniture Online: Urban Ladder’s latest campaign is a video series titled ‘Creature Comforts’ featuring pet animals who tell us about the brand’s services through witty animal humour.
5. 4 Charts That Define The Growth Of Social Media In India: We Are Social releases Aug 2015, Digital, Social and Mobile in India. We have shared four charts that show how social media is evolving in India.
6. Understanding The YouTube Content Strategy Of VCCircle: Shrija Agrawal, Managing Editor at VCCircle talks about the growth of the YouTube channel, the evolving content strategy and the road ahead in videos.
7. Idea’s New Ads ‘Go Go Go Go Get Idea. Ah Ha Ha Ha Get Idea’ Get Flak On Social Media: Idea’s new ads promoting National Mobile Number Portability have been labelled as irritating, despite being derived from its award-winning campaign ‘No Idea Get Idea’.
8. How Kokuyo Camlin Nailed Real Time Marketing With Its Timely Video Tribute To Google’s New Logo: Art brand Kokuyo Camlin was the one Indian brand quick to respond to the massive social buzz created by Google’s new simplified logo, making a direct connect with its crayons.
9. 6 Interesting Ways Indian Brands Are Using Twitter’s Periscope: With Twitter’s livestreaming app Periscope gaining success, we list 6 interesting ways in which brands are using it for live interaction with fans.
10. Grofers Rolls Out A Hilarious TVC For Its Debut Campaign #WeGetIt: Hyperlocal mobile commerce app has launched its debut campaign ‘We Get It’ with a funny TVC featuring comedian Jeeveshu Ahluwalia.
11. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Read more here.
12. 13 Major Updates From Twitter, Facebook, Google & LinkedIn: Read more here.