1. The Coolest April Fools’ Day Pranks By Indian Brands: From cab companies letting you sleep in their cab to online furniture brands hunting for mattress testers April Fools’ Day 2016 has seen some awesome pranks. Read more here.
2. Always’ New #LikeAGirl Campaign Looking To Bust Stereotypes Via Girl Emojis: Always seems to have succeeded in finding the sweet spot in digital marketing campaigns, whoever knew about ‘sexism’ in the cute world of emojis! Read more here.
3. How Kurl-on Owned World Sleep Day With #GoodSleepIs Anthem: Webenza’s #GoodSleepIs digital campaign capitalizes the element of sleep and positions Kurl-on as the brand that caters good sleep. Read more here.
4. #BMWStories: BMW Builds Brand Story As Owners Share Their BMW Love Story: BMW brings alive the magic of owning a BMW and how it’s a part of their driver’s life, through real owners’ stories, ahead of its new BMW 3 Series LCI launch. Read more here.
5. Havells Withdraws Anti-Reservation Ad Post Backlash, Should Brands Take A Stand? “Nahi chahiye mujhko seedi…arre main hu aane wali peedi” Havells new ad, part of its ‘Hawa Badlegi’ campaign shows a girl refusing to take the form for reserved quota during admissions. Read more here.
6. Cadbury Dairy Milk Ushers #CadburyHeroes In Creative Gifs And Visuals: Mondelez and Warner Bros’ Batman v/s Superman: Dawn of Justice partnership sees a special edition called Cadbury Heroes. The brand made interesting gifs to create buzz. Read more here.
7. Here’s Why Facebook Lead Gen Ads Will Take Off: Vikram Gupta shares why Lead Gen ads are the next logical evolution of ad units from Facebook and argues why conversion rates will also go up. Read more here.
8. French Clothing Retailer Introduces Shirts That Can Button & Un-button Themselves: Inspired by science and technology, Celio introduces the futuristic shirt – AET (Automatique en tissu). Read more here.
9. The Frooti Life Of 2016 Will Make You Go ‘Mango Bango’ And There’s A Story This Time: The lyrics weren’t appreciated last year, so understandably, ‘aam suckita lickita enjoyita’ has given way to ‘choos the mango.. choose the Frooti Life’ this year. Read more here.
10. 9 Advertising Challenges That Marketers Are Still Facing On LinkedIn: LinkedIn remains the number one professional social network but the platform throws quite a few challenges to marketers when it comes to advertising. Read more here.
11. 21 Major Updates From Facebook, Periscope, Instagram, Quora, Snapchat & Tumblr: Major updates from social networks – Facebook Messenger might be your mobile wallet, Snapchat “Chat 2.0”,SoundCloud Go,Hootsuite buys Sales Prodigy app,Quora acquires Parlio, and more. Read more here.
12. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Global digital campaigns of the week – Nikon “Show Your Love Some Love”, Visa Heart of the Olympian, KLM using Facebook Messenger, Guardian’s “Own The Weekend”, and more. Read more here.