1. Submission Date Extended For LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards 2015: Last date for submissions has been extended to Thursday, March 17, 2016. Have you submitted your best B2B work yet?
2. Fighting Progeria With Digital Marketing – A Case Study: #Finding60inIndia aims to build awareness on Progeria, a rare and fatal premature ageing disease in India, through a digitally driven initiative featuring Nihal.
3. From Digital Gimmicks To Marketing Objectives – Indian Digital Pharma Is Now On The Right Track: DigiSights 2016 showcased a number of insightful global and Indian digital pharma marketing campaigns, reflecting a change in outlook of Indian pharma marketers.
4. The 3 Ps That Accelerate Learning & Development In An Agency: Processes, Products and People can help in forming a basic Learning & Development framework so that learning happens in a better and faster way, writes Srinivas Kulkarni.
5. Why Clients & Agencies Should Be Knowledge Partners More Than Just Business Partners: Brands and agencies will have to get into each other’s shoes to understand the challenges and to excel in the work they do, writes Srinivas in his last piece as Guest Editor for February
6. 9 Valentine’s Day Campaigns Totally Driven By Awesome Content: The content marketing space was not only ruled by dating apps, chocolate makers and e-tailers, but other brands capitalized on Valentine’s Day, too, with a gamut of witty gifs, ecards & more.
7. DDB Mudra Gets Rid Of Insurance Jargon For Aegon Life In New Integrated Campaign: Revisiting the insurance brand’s earlier digital films heavy on humour, while taking a look at its recent integrated campaign ‘Simple makes sense’ minus the humour.
8. #ShareTheLoad 2.0 Is Sure To Win Another Glass Lion For BBDO: The ad does not look like an ad at all, it feels like a snippet from the daily life of a working woman. Share The Load 2.0 is sure to win another Glass this year for BBDO.
9. How British Airways Has Been Stealing Our Hearts With One Beautiful Story After Another: BA’s latest ad ‘Fuelled by love‘ has all the makings of a good story: love, friendship, care and bonding, attributes BA would like to be associated with.
10. Facebook’s Latest News Feed Change Is All About User Interest Content: Facebook’s latest news feed change influenced by user feedback and surveys is a good news for brands and publishers who create user interest content.
11. 12 Major Updates From Facebook, Google, Pocket & WhatsApp: Social network news of the week – Facebook’s take on Instant Articles for advertisers is here, Pocket is getting serious about its monetization model, Facebook launches Reactions, and more.
12. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Global marketing campaigns – Lego is getting a father figure, Pepsi’s turn to execute a big, fun packaging idea—with a “PepsiMoji” campaign, StreetEasy is pulling a ‘sexist’ ad, and more.