1. How Cadbury Choclairs Gold Got Everyone To #SayAaa In This Clever Content Marketing Campaign: For its new big Cadbury Choclairs Gold, the brand rolled out #SayAaa digital campaign comprising cute visuals, customized illustrations in real-time, Dubsmash videos and more.
2. [Video] Why Chimp&z Inc Doesn’t Want To Be Known As A Digital Agency: Chimp&z co-founders Lavinn and Angad talk about why they are not a digital agency, 2015 digital trends, problems in the industry and advice to entrepreneurs.
3. What’s Common Between #SushilBahu, #ZimmedaarPati, #BhaleChacha And #JaagrukGrihni: Max Get More uses ‘Adarsh Balak’ styled illustrations to define ‘sushil bahus’, ‘bhale chachas’, ‘zimmedaar patis’, and ‘jaagruk grihinis’, but the posters are regressive and sexist.
4. How Indian Publishers Plan To Tackle Ad Blocking: We speak to YourStory, The News Minute, TechPP and Medianama to try and understand how these online publishers will tackle the rise of ad blocking in India.
5. #MrsIndiaKaGhar: Fab Furnish Wants To Be Your Homemaker: Home furnishing e-tailer Fab Furnish has rolled out ‘Mrs India ka ghar‘ ad film that takes a viewer through her home while showcasing every product in its portfolio.
6. 3 Key Takeaways For A Marketer From Facebook Q3 2015 Earnings Report: Facebook revealed a positive Q3 2015 earnings report. We have listed here 3 key highlights from the report that are essential to know for marketers.
7. How Lionel Messi Was Launched By Tata Motors With #Madeofgreat: Tata Motors ropes in Lionel Messi as global brand ambassador of its passenger vehicles with a 360 degree marketing campaign #madeofgreat.
8. Urban Ladder Forays Into Long Format Digital Film With ‘The Homecoming’ This Diwali: Urban Ladder has rolled out a 7.16 minute long film called ‘The Homecoming’ in which the furniture brand plays a key role in bringing two generations of a family to stay together.
9. Is Twitter Simplifying With Latest Product Features Or Just Mimicking Facebook: Twitter has launched a set of features such as Twitter Hearts, Twitter Polls, Long DMs etc. to simplify the product. At the same time it is also replicating Facebook features.
10. How Citibank Engaged Food Lovers With #WhatsOnYourPlate Food Marathon: For Citi Dining offers, Citibank teamed up with two of the top food influencers, Maria Goretti and Kunal Vijaykar for a digital-led food marathon called ‘#WhatsOnYourPlate’.
11. 11 Major Updates From Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram. Read more here.
12. 8 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week. Read more here.