1. Why Virat Kohli Is Taking #WrognAuditions : Youth fashion brand Wrogn, co-owned by Virat Kohli, is on a hunt to find the most Wrogn man through the #WrognAudiitons.
2. Amul’s New Ad Isn’t Sexist, It’s Just Holding A Mirror To ‘Har Ghar Amul Ghar’: Amul’s latest slice of life digital film has been slammed for being sexist, but the brand does not agree. Is the social-media-savvy Brand Amul in danger?
3. StanChart’s #SCInsiders Bring The Economist India Summit To Over 2.8 Million Users On Twitter: Founding Partner of Economist India Summit, Standard Chartered sent a food writer, a musician, a movie director and an energy researcher to the 2015 Summit to share their takeaways via Twitter.
4. Accused Of Selling Fake Products, Askmebazaar Makes A Countermove Via Public Interest Campaign #GetReal: Askmebazaar has rolled out an awareness campaign warning consumers about fake brands. Ironically, the ecommerce site is reeling under accusations of selling fake products on its site.
5. Unilever’s Shield #1Team1Nation Wants South Africa To Win The Rugby World Cup Third Time: Unilever’s Shield, sponsors of South Africa’s rugby team has launched an integrated campaign #1Team1Nation to motivate the team to win the cup third time.
6. This Is What Google, AOL, Yahoo Think About Adblocking: Adblocking is becoming the center topic as the Advertising Week. Finally Google, Yahoo and AOL have spoken about the adblocking practice by clearing their stand.
7. Tanishq Celebrates The Modern, Social Woman Of Today In New Ad: For its new diamond jewellery collection Zuhur, Tanishq celebrates the independent social woman of today in TVC.
8. Consumers Trust Recommendations From Known People, Not Ads [Nielsen Report]: Global Trust of Advertising Nielsen survey says recommendation from known people stands out as clear choice across age groups with maximum trust from Millennials.
9. Creative Brand Visuals On #InternationalCoffeeDay: Read more here.
10. Creative Brand Visuals On #GandhiJayanti: Read more here.
11. 12 Major Updates From Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat & Google: Read more here.
12. Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Read more here.