1. Olx Daastaan Has Rolled Out Another Heartwarming Film For #TimelessStories: OLX has rolled out its second digital film for the #Daastaan initiative by way of which the online marketplace hopes to reconnect people across borders with their prized possessions.
2. Vistaprint Pays Tribute To The #ChaltaHaiKoChaltaKaro Spirit Of Young Entrepreneurs: Online print store, Vistaprint has roped in young entrepreneurs like Ankita Tandon, Arunabh Kumar, Anuj Goyal as part of its #ChaltaHaiKoChaltaKaro campaign, where they talk about not falling victim to the ‘chalta hai’ norm.
3. OYO Rooms Unveils Brand New Logo, Also Makes TVC Debut With #AurKyaChahiye: Technology-driven budget hotel chain OYO Rooms has launched its debut TVC campaign #AurKyaChahiye in a bid to grow its app downloads.
4. Dineout Scores A Social Media Win With Its Open Letter To Zomato: Dineout, India’s first table reservation service tells Zomato who’s the first in this space, in a cheekily-toned open letter on Twitter. Zomato finds it cute.
5. Don’t Worry Brands, Facebook Will Never Build A Dislike Button: Facebook says it isn’t making a dislike button but a button for showing empathy to victims of tragedies and other things that are inappropriate to Like.
6. How Snapchat Is Expanding Its Monetization Arm: Snapchat recently launched in-app purchases for consumers with an expansion in its revenue sources. The article looks at the multiple revenue sources created by the $16 B company.
7. Advertising Spend By Mobile App Developers Has Quadrupled Year Over Year: Kenshoo has released quarterly report on mobile app advertising which says Advertising spend by mobile app developers has almost quadrupled year-over-year.
8. 14 Cool Social Media Brand Visuals Shared On #EngineersDay Read more here.
9. 21 Creative Brand Visuals Shared On Ganesh Chaturthi Read more here.
10. 16 Major Updates From Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & Snapchat Read more here.
11. 9 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week Read more here.