1. How To Serve The Omni-Present Customers In The Digital Age: Prioritizing social channels, defining SLAs, proper workflow are some of the few guidelines for brands to handle customer service effectively, writes Deep Sherchan, CMO at Simplify360. Read more here.
2. ad:tech India – Has The Digital Event Only Grown In Scale And Not In Content: This year ad:tech India saw participants from 31 countries; while the event is bringing in some great business, it is time it thinks about content too. Read more here.
3. #ISayYes: Datsun India Uses The Power Of Stories To Woo The Aspirational Millennial: Adopting a powerful assertion like #ISayYes armed with a good dose of storytelling has helped establish a brand image that values Gen Y’s attitude towards life. Read more here.
4. Consumption, Content & Challenges: 3 C’s That Will Decide The Fate Of Indian OTT Video Services: While wired broadband continues to be a constraint, mobile is paving the way for the Over The Top services in India. But, content will be the deciding factor for these OTT video services. Read more here.
5. Creative Promotions By Brands And The Dabbawalas Of Mumbai: Marketers have often leveraged Dabbawalas in the past, be it for a new product launch, a social message, or spreading the word. But, quarter 1 2016 has seen some cool brand-Dabbawala partnerships. Read more here.
6. From News Bots To Sharing Tools To Solving Freebooting, Facebook F8 2016 Should Make Publishers Happy: Facebook F8 2016 not only witnessed Mark Zuckerberg’s 10 year road map driven by drones, satellites and lasers but also ringed in important updates for publishers. Read more here.
7. Signature StartUp Brings Forth Real Life #PassionToPaycheck Stories: An online platform features a number of real life success stories of a drummer, a photographer, an actor, and many more, who’ve made the difficult transition from well-paying corporate jobs, to convert their passion into paycheck. Read more here.
8. Zivame’s Quirky New Campaign Tells You Why You Need Not Buy Salesman Bhaiyya’s Favourite Bra: Zivame’s latest #SalesmanWaliBra ad campaign is probably the only lingerie ad everyone in the family can watch together and also share a laugh or two. Read more here.
9. Inside The Jabra Digital Marketing Promotions Of SRK’s Latest Movie FAN: Videos have been the primary digital marketing strategy for Yash Raj Films for its latest film FAN, along with a bunch of interesting social media engagements around the movie. Read more here.
10. 12 Major Updates From Facebook, Twitter, Vine, & Instagram: Social network news of the week - Hootsuite adds new APIs, Facebook adds Dropbox support, Instagram now recommends videos, Tagging now on Facebook Videos. Read more here.
11. 13 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Week’s best global campaigns - Kellogg Ancient Legends, KFC Australia social media backfire, McDonalds Anything For Love, Strongbow Apple Ciders ‘Nature Remix’. Read more here.