1. Inside The Digital Agency Experience Commerce: A walk through of Mumbai based digital agency Experience Commerce’s new office with CEO Sandip Maiti that is 40% workspace and 60% relaxation and rewinding space.
2. With Video Being The Future Of Digital Journalism, Indian Express Goes Strong On Its YouTube Strategy: Over the last year Indian Express has invested on videos from creating exclusive videos to creating mobile review videos. We look at the YouTube video strategy.
3. 5 Key ORM Takeaways For Brands From The Gaana Hack: Gaana.com was hacked by a Pakistani hacker on Thursday sending a lot of panic among users’ data concerns. CEO Satyan Gajwani handled the crisis perfectly before matters could spiral further.
4. #GetToZero: UNICEF Calls Upon Everyday Heroes For Its War Over Ebola: Following Liberia’s victory over Ebola, UNICEF is mobilizing communities in Sierra Leone and Guinea to join the fight against Ebola, at the center of the campaign is a story of loss and determination.
5. Ching’s Secret, Ranveer Singh And Akshaya Patra Come Together For ‘#Rs750SeHungerKiBajao’: Ranveer Singh drives a CSR campaign for noodle brand, Ching’s Secret in association with Akshaya Patra for providing meals to children, by banking on his social media clout.
6. Post Social Media Massacre, The ‘Dettol Dettol Ho’ Jingle Has Decent Lyrics Now: Dettol and its agency received much flak on social media for its Dettol Dettol Ho ad. As a remedy the brand launched a revised version during IPL with meaningful lyrics.
7. Why Numero Uno’s Repositioning Strategy To Reach Out To Fashionable Youth Falls Flat On Digital: Numero Uno, the fashion brand is re-positioning its strategy to reach out to today’s fun, intelligent and fashionable youth but the campaign lacks a strong digital strategy.
8. Thomas Cook India’s #HolidaySortedHai Could Be More Sorted On Digital: #HolidaySortedHai, Thomas Cook India’s campaign to bring alive its brand promise, could add some authenticity by bringing in true stories of smooth travel.
9. Beware When Someone Shares Their LuvIt With You, Cool Campaign But Poor Digital Strategy: Global Consumer Products has roped in actor Siddharth for LuvIt and is running multimedia campaign with a TVC. However there’s no serious digital strategy.
10. Google Is Asking Digital Natives To Bring Their Mothers Online For #TogetherOnline: Spreading awareness on the need for women to get online is Google’s #TogetherOnline initiative that is now out with a film asking digital natives to help bring their mothers online.