1. [Free Download] 29 Best Social Media Case Studies Of 2014 #LICaseStudies: Get your free ebook copy of 29 best social media case studies of 2014. Read more here.
2. 7 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read About: Curated 7 international digital marketing campaigns which include Cathay Pacific #LifeWellTravelled, Heineken #ChampionTheMatch, Michael Kors joins Snapchat. Read more here.
3. These 6 Data Charts Tell You How Big Was The Oscars In India: Oscars 2015 wasn’t big for Twitter globally but it did good in India according to Nielsen India. These 6 data charts tell you on how big was Oscars in India. Read more here.
4. When Zomato Roasted AIB Co-Founder On Twitter: Tanmay Bhat of AIB fame posted a cheeky tweet about Zomato’s new logo, and Zomato won hearts with its witty reply. Read more here.
5. The 20 Funniest #CelebTrains You Wouldn’t Fancy A Rail Journey On: A curated list of the funniest #CelebTrains announced by the funny folks on Twitter, right after rail budget 2015 . Read more here.
6. How IDBI Life Is Promoting Its Whole Life Plan On Digital Despite Having No Social Media Presence: IDBI Federal Life has chosen a digital route to promote its latest ‘Befikar umar bhar’ campaign even when the life insurance brand is not present on social media. Read more here.
7. How ESPNcricinfo Is Blending Big Data Analytics With Cricket For #CWC15: With the start of ICC World Cup 2015, ESPNcricinfo has launched Insights - a big data analytics product suite blended with cricket. Read more here.
8. Air India’s Pathetic Online Crisis Management Is The Perfect Example For What Not To Do: Air India’s response to a viral video which shows its insensitivity to customers highlights the brand’s pathetic online reputation management. Read more here.
9. 13 Funny Posters Doing The Rounds On Social Media With #RahulOnLeave: Rahul Gandhi’s leave creates a roar on social media. This also gave cartoonists an opportunity to have some fun. Curated list of 13 funny posters #RahulOnLeave. Read more here.
10. With Over 2M Active Advertisers, Facebook Launches Ads Manager App For iOS: Facebook now serves 2 million active advertisers which is dominated by small and medium businesses. Facebook has also launched Ads Manager App For iOS. Read more here.