From reviewing Confess anonymous mobile app to Lufthansa’s social media campaign, here our best Indian social media stories from the week 18/8 to 22/8.
1. Confess - The Anonymous App From India: Android App review of Confess which is another anonymous app built from India. The app allows you to confess anonymously and message too. Read more here.
2. Prashanth Challapalli On Why Cracking Mobile Is Tough [Video]: Prashanth Challapalli, SVP and Digital Head at iContract at Contract Advertising shares on why cracking mobile is tough for marketers. Read more here.
3. Lufthansa Promotes ‘More Indian Than You Think’ With First TVC & Microsite Supporting Indian Languages: A look at Lufthansa’s ‘More Indian Than You Think’ campaign that has leveraged Facebook contests and a responsive microsite with support to vernacular languages, along with TVC. Read more here.
4. From Banking On Facebook To Building Pockets App – Sujit Ganguli Shares The ICICI Journey On Social Media [Video]: Sujit Ganguli, Head - Brand and Corporate Communications at ICICI Bank on how the bank has evolved on social media, how starting from banking on Facebook motivated them to build a Pockets app for secure banking transactions over Facebook. Read more here.
5. How Businesses Should Prepare For Internet Of Things - Brian Pereira: Brian Pereira, Manager & Project Head-CeBIT Global Conferences - India, talks about how businesses should prepare for ‘Internet of Things’. Read more here.
6. Nishad Ramachandran On Why Hansa Cequity Has Built A Team of 40 Plus Data Scientists [Video]: Nishad Ramachandran, Head Digital at Hansa Cequity talks about why the agency has a team of data scientists. He also talks about campaigns & content marketing. Read more here.
7. Shop Smart With Amazon’s Junglee Android App [Review]: Review of Junglee Android App by Amazon which helps in price comparison and shopping across online and local sellers all in one place. Read more here.
8. Berger Paints Creates Social Media Buzz With #DuniyaDekhegi For Berger Silk: Berger Silk is out with a new ad featuring brand ambassador Katrina Kaif, here we look at the digital and social media activities for promoting the campaign. Read more here.
9. India’s First Social Mobile Wallet App, Oxigen Wallet Goes Social With #SocialMoney: Oxigen Services launches a social mobile wallet ‘Oxigen Wallet’ that can be used to share money with friends and family through social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and messaging apps like WhatsApp. Read more here.
10. Prashanth Challapalli On Why Industry Should Demand Monetary Respect For Ideas [Video]: Prashanth Challapalli, SVP and Digital Head at iContract at Contract Advertising talks about social data and the challenges faced by the digital industry. Read more here.