Week’s (30 May -3 June 2016) best digital marketing stories from LI:
1. TataCLiQ Claims It Only Sells Camels In Maiden Digital Campaign, So #GetTheOont, It’s A #SureThing: India’s first phygital marketplace by the Tata Group is all set to conquer the next wave in Indian e-retail business. So hold the doors for the camels! Read more here.
2. IPL 9 Drove The Highest Level Of Conversation On Facebook, Thanks To Videos: 30 million people joined the conversation on Facebook during the 9th edition of the Indian Premier League, making it the most successful IPL for Facebook. Read more here.
3. Maybelline Uses Facebook Canvas & 360 Video To Bring The Amazon India Fashion Week To Its Fans: Maybelline New York India, Amazon India Fashion Week partner brought alive the magic of the runway, the latest trends in fashion and make-up to its offline smartphone users. Read more here.
4. Instagram Is Slowly Evolving As A Paradise For Brands: Instagram’s introduction of Business Profiles and algorithmic feed indicates that it is slowly turning into a paradise for brands. Hopefully it shouldn’t become hell for users. Read more here.
5. Why Indian Publishers Should Be Very Worried About Mobile Ad Blocking: PageFair Mobile Ad blocking 2016 report states that 22% of the world’s 1.9 billion smartphone users are blocking ads on the mobile web, 36% are from APAC. Read more here.
6. Brands Lend Their Support On #WorldNoTobaccoDay With Creative Visuals: Indian brands along with the government showed their support for #WorldNoTobaccoDay by sharing creative and informative visuals on social media. Read more here.
7. #TheBlindspot: Turtle’s World Turtle Day Initiative Is An Eye Opener By Visually Impaired Kids: The apparel brand handed drawing sheets, colour pencils and colourful play dough to visually impaired kids and asked to paint or sculpt the turtle of their imagination. Read more here.
8. Mahindra Mojo Makes An Impressive Debut On Digital With #BornForTheRoad: The flagship 300 cc tourer motorcycle launched last October is celebrating the spirit of riding with the MOJO Tribe anthem, while a choice of trails across the country serve to bond the tribe. Read more here.
9. #100DaysOfSummer: Lipton Ice Tea Makes A Refreshing Splash With Its Clever Content Strategy: Chilled ice tea recipes, pranks, tricks and more form a majority of the visuals, gifs and videos shared on the brand’s social media platforms, this summer. Read more here.
10. #TryItToLoveIt – Myntra Invites Offline Shoppers To Try Its Revamped Website: Myntra is back with its website after a year of going app-only; the ecommerce player is now wooing offline shoppers to try Myntra and also getting brand loyalists to get their friends too. Read more here.